Originally Posted by Arkh
He called it a "HOAX".

And still he formed the White House Coronavirus Task Force 29th January 2020 while the impeachment was being debated. He started closing some flight routes and the response were people calling him racist and people should go and enjoy the festivities in Little China.

He deployed some military medical ships in case they would be needed during March 2020.

Did he prevent any State enacting lockdowns or mask mandate? Not that I know. Did he decide to send COVID patients to nursing homes? Nope, that's Cuomo in NY.

But maybe he got some haircut from a closed salon like Pelosi? Or toured Federal Buildings unmasked the day he signed a mandate for masks like Biden? Or had some diner with friends inside a restaurant like Newsom in California? Or some birthday party with hundreds of unmasked people like Obama? I don't know and I guess it would be hard to criticize. The guy got COVID so he has better antibodies than what the vaccines got me.
I'm not sure why I've just noticed this, but Arkh. You have a lot of insight being from another country. The mail in vote is nothing but fraud waiting to happen. The left is completely untruthful for the reasons of them wanting to have mail in voting. Where they believe minorities can't either afford or even have access to get an I.D. card. I grew up poor, seen many people poorer than myself in rural Missouri. I have never seen anyone claim they couldn't vote because they were to poor to get an I.D. to vote. This was back in the 80's, nowadays it's so much easier to get help for such things. It's odd the left believes people can't get access to ID's, yet nowadays there's very little you can do without an ID. Voting isn't just a right, but it's an important right that shouldn't have less security than needing an ID to but smokes.