KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 10 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,962,223 Trump card
1,310,687 Picture Thread
472,956 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 63 64
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: NBC NY

A 65-year-old man who was knocked off his bicycle by three teenagers on a Pennsylvania trail shot two of them, killing one, police said according to reports.

The Reading Eagle newspaper said the wounded teen, 16, was taken to hospital and the third, aged 15, was taken in for questioning and was later committed to a youth center.

The paper said the mother of the slain boy, 16, asked officials not to release his name until she had been able to tell other members of the family what happened.

The incident happened on the Thun Trail near a bridge over the Schuylkill River, between Reading and West Reading just after noon Wednesday.

"There was one juvenile who was shot and is deceased [and] another juvenile who was shot and is in surgery," Police Chief Jed Habecker said, according to a report by the WFMZ-TV station.

According to police, the 65-year-old was riding his bicycle when the teens knocked him to the ground, the station said.

Police said two teens then assaulted the man, who drew his gun and shot them.

The man was released by police after they consulted with District Attorney John Adams late Wednesday,

Confronted by several teens who decided to be douche bags and assault the guy. Drops backs pulls out the strizie and comes out blasting. Shoots 2 of them, kills one, severely injures another, gets pulled into the local cop shop and then released later that day.

About freaking time.

+1 Concealed Carry Permit

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
For every story like this, you can find dozen where a guy pulls a gun in a drunken argument, shoots someone then goes to pound-me-in-the-ass for 20 to life.

I don't think it is possible to reverse US gun-nut culture, so at this point it is generally a good idea to own a gun so you can defend yourself from other people with guns. Ideal situation is when guns are not readily and easily available to criminals and people generally only have hunting long guns.

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: Cyrix
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
+1 Concealed Carry Permit

Lets talk about taking responsibility for your weapon. If you purchase a gun you now have to be responsible for how its get used. Someone gets shot with your gun and you didn't report it stolen and documented all circumstances that go on your permanent file - you are considered accomplice.

Plus gun is a lot deadlier than a car, why is it so much easier to get gun permit than driver license? The very least is you have to be able to demonstrate safety and competence with a gun before you are allowed to "drive it". Just like cars.

Last edited by sinij; 01/26/12 10:54 AM.

[Linked Image]
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Apparently you have never tried to get a concealed weapons permit. You are required by Federal Law to take a weapon safety and owners responsibility class before you even get on the range.

I was going to take the time to explain it beyond this, but quite frankly its a waste of time.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I was talking generally about gun ownership, since you can buy a gun without Concealed Handgun License.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
quite frankly its a waste of time.

Agreed. I am fairly set in my opinion that current state of gun ownership is dysfunctional and one of the reasons for such high rate of gun violence.

If gun ownership was driving, our roads would be like a bumper car park. Hardly any rules, anyone can get one, everyone jumping in and out without any kind of record and bumper cars changing hands all the time.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
just out of curiosity, what is the skin color of the teens?

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
For every story like this, you can find dozen where a guy pulls a gun in a drunken argument, shoots someone then goes to pound-me-in-the-ass for 20 to life.

I don't think it is possible to reverse US gun-nut culture, so at this point it is generally a good idea to own a gun so you can defend yourself from other people with guns. Ideal situation is when guns are not readily and easily available to criminals and people generally only have hunting long guns.

Let's see some of these some of these "DOZENS" of Incidents per one story like this!

It's sad you're willing to give up a RIGHT to protect yourself just because some bad apples. With this logic let's give up our vehicles, because drunken idiots get into arguments jump in a car take off and kill innocent people too. In fact a lot more die from these actions rather than guns. So... when are you going to start picketing driving cars because of drunk drivers?

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij

In your dreams.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard