If we look at trending, clearly the odds remain in the Democrats favor if they can get organized. I know popular vote is not how the House and the President are elected, but it does show an important trend.

The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

45.2 million Americans cast a vote for a Democratic Senate candidate, while 39.3 million Americans voted for a Republican.

In House of Representatives however, Republicans captured the majority of the "popular vote" for the House on Election Day, collecting about 56.3 million votes while Democrats got about 53.2 million.

My best guess right now is there will be a backlash against Trump by his own supporters when he is unable to fulfill the promises he made in his campaign.

In this BBC Article comparing promises to current positions, you can see him backing away. Also, it seems he has "drained the swamp" into his own cabinet. No one knows what is going to happen, but I think my assessment is plausible based on the facts so far.

If the Republicans are unable to deliver, then the Democrats will be in good shape for the 2020 Census and the redistricting that follows. Then they can replicate the genius gerrymandering that the Republcans pulled off in 2012.

The Republicans have a historic opportunity to prove all their claims by using their super majority to revoke Democratic laws and policies and implement their own according to their strategy.

{popcorn}

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter