Owain gets the cognitive dissonance award for 2017

Calling it now.

The money section of CNN is pretty bland TBH, and even the WaPo article I linked says not a single solitary negative word about the appointee, though it does factually point out that Trump ran a negative campaign against Goldman Sachs and the ties Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton had with it. Or, are you denying that happened?

So which Trump was right? The one who pointed out that Goldman Sachs was robbing everyone? Or the Trump that has turned over his administration to them? Or do you even think about it, and just follow whatever emanates from underneath the orange toupee on that particular day?

I also find it interesting how you keep falling back on legal/illegal, as if you would even know - or more importantly, as if it matters. Morality and legality are very different concepts, and in the current USA, increasingly divergent concepts.

In any case, I have to admit that I find your unquestioning support of the Goldman Sachs administration pure comedy, after they spent so much effort bribing the shit out of Hillary all those years. Pretty sure top execs like Cohn had a hand in that.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)