Originally Posted by Sini
Originally Posted by Wolfgang
Originally Posted by Sini
Interesting, so Trump bombs Assad, in contradiction of his campaign promises, and all you can think of is how to blame Obama?

Not that I disagree with you that Obama's approach to middle east was incompetent, but now this is Trump's quagmire multi-Billion war in the Middle East to loose and this specific issue is of his own creation.

Yes he contradicted himself, but that was before Assad gassed people. You have to be a fucking fool to sit back and do nothing at this point. He would be another laughing stock of the World If he sat back and did nothing. Then again according the Obama administration they removed all the Chemical weapons, based on that you would have a different view of Syria.

Did Assad gas any Americans? Don't think so. So this is not our problem and if anyone else disagrees they can pay for their own quagmire in the middle east.

Think of it this way. We can spend couple bil removing Assad from power, then spend many more bils trying to stabilize the country. OR . We could have free health care. OR . We could finance mission to Mars.

LOL mission to Mars... that will improve things here immensely.

If Assad truly didn't gas those people they need to start laying out the evidence. All of it, Russia was supposed to be part of the mechanism to get rid of them. So far have not seen SQUAT on evidence. If I were them and I didn't do it I would be tripping over myself trying to put the evidence out there. If they don't then It would be apparent they did gas their own. I agree it's not like they are at our back door... at least yet. Though if they did somehow get some into Mexico that border is pretty goddamn leaky and it wouldn't take but one time for them to get it right and kill people. But hey fuck that let's go to Mars.

If Trump did nothing you and every liberal/Progressive in the land would be screaming as to why he didn't do it. It's dammed if you do dammed if you don't. I don't think we should send more troops in that are already there. I believe they still can get this thing taken care of Politically.
Your still missing the other point... If the Obama administration did the job they CLAIMED to have done there would be no Chemical Weapons there.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 04/08/17 03:21 PM.