Originally Posted by Derid
Originally Posted by Helemoto
Originally Posted by Derid
Originally Posted by Owain
If you want to know who looks foolish, it's Democrats who will not admit to their current electoral collapse.

I still think its funny that when Trump is criticized, you just lower the bar by pointing to bad Dems.

And you keep turning the conversation away from the point he is making with Trump is bad statements.

Wait, what?

Considering I'm responding directly to his statements, your assertion seems extremely odd, to be quite generous. His point is that the "other party" is also shit, which is frankly true. I just find it extremely sad that many people seem content with being slightly less shit than the "other"

I'm kinda surprised you're on the Trumpwagon though.

I was on the Gary Johnson wagon.
I am just pointing out he never said they were "shit". He said they had failed policy's that were losing them elections and Trump was the one they drew to, at least that is my interpretation.
Now that Trumps tweet storms and unfiltered comments are what gives him low approval ratings is a different story. I once dated a girl who seemed perfect in the beginning but turned out she
is batshit crazy didn't mean I had to stick with her, I just had to keep her till a less crazy one came along.