Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Of all the interesting emails that came from Wikileaks this could top them all.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

Quote:
Dear John,

As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February. It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure. My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI. Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth. I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy. I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama. I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

As promised, I read linked email and can tell you that there is nothing damning in this email. Belief in zero point energy, which is modern equivalent of chasing perpetual motion, is at best mildly intellectually embarrassing. Not more so than, for example, belief in trickle-down economics. That is, 99.9% of voters would see it as "science stuff" and "economics stuff".

[Linked Image]