Unsurprisingly you will find zero sympathy from me when you complain about gun control.

As to my personal opinion on the matter, while I'd like to see gun-free society, I know it isn't practical at this point. Guns are so prevalent, that it would be impractical, probably even impossible, to achieve this goal.

I can see absolutely no justification, constitutional or otherwise, why anything deadlier than hunting or handguns should be allowed for personal possession. We don't allow personal ownership of artillery for example, why would we allow something like AK47?

Additionally, gun ownership rules are extremely lax right now. It is far too easy to legally acquire and operate one than it is legally acquire and operate a vehicle.

We as society, when presented with evidence, agree that there is a strong case for licensing drivers and following road rules. Do people still drive unlicensed and break road rules? They do, but nobody uses these outlier cases to argue for scrapping all road rules or driver license system.

[Linked Image]