Originally Posted By: sini
Originally Posted By: Derid

Yeah I saw that ...

I thought arguments were presented well. I agree that it is by far more likely that couple of you gun nutters watches one too many FOX "breaking news", go completely deranged, and go pillaging and raping those filthy 'lieberals' than actual militia forming to stop the army of a tyrannical government from taking over the country.

Not that any of you would change your minds about this even if founding fathers would personally tell you that not what they meant with 2nd.

Hah! Well you have aptly demonstrated in the past that your analytic abilities are worse than poor, despite your pretensions - so no surprise here. I noted in another thread your claim that you never got pushed into red territory with some amusement, since you tread there frequently. It just manifests itself in a slightly different fashion, but is functionally the same. Kudos I guess for keeping enough presence of mind not to deteriorate into vulgar language.

You are probably right that I would not change my mind if the Founders did contradict me. The thing is - they would not. Have you ever actually independently researched the founding era, and the people involved? Of course you haven't, or else you just take the piss and continue talking out your bunghole hoping noone else actually has. The only reason I even give you enough credit to think you might have, is because you have been honest in the past about your disregard for their abilities and intent.

I will give you a free life hint just because I am feeling charitable: Despite your inference elsewhere that you believe the contrary - debates cannot typically be "won" by "dirty" means. Mostly everyone realizes that you are just behaving badly, because you do not know enough about enough to put up an intellectual fight. /shrug

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)