Take guns out of the equation. If someone is going to run up and punch you then you better be able to kick them in the nads before they do.

That goes hand in hand with the government disarming citizens...what is to stop them from punching you in the face.

Another guy wanted to disarm the populace as well...his name was Adolf Hitler...remember that guy?

As a person that used to teach martial arts to kids I can say that YOUNG children playing violent games or seeing violent TV programming does affect their psyche. (Ever been in a room full of 6-10 year olds that just watched dragonball Z?

The problems lie in bad parenting and our countries recent laziness in dealing with problems. The ideology of just passing off your problem child to someone else or ignoring them and their growing issues is not good for anyone. If anything I say leave the gun issues where they lie and if you want a real radical agenda then move to not allowing people to have children without a license.

Personal responsibility is and should always be everything to an American citizen. If you are not capable of handling a problem or situation then have the personal wherewithall to not be in those situations.

I mean come on...people can't adopt russian kids anymore so maybe they will adopt the ones we already have hear that need homes.

A simple thing to remember:
It does not matter how many laws you make and how many ways you enforce that law. What matters is what you do in a situation where someone else is breaking said laws.

I'll put in terms everyone in KGB can easily understand.

RPK's are RPK's because they are RPK's. As an antiRPK group you know it is impossible to stop RPK's before they strike 100% of the time. I challenge you to pick a single crafter minded player in the guild and be their personal bodyguard for 1 week. Every time that person is logged in you stand there while they harvest and craft and guard them from any and all harm. If they decide to play at 3AM then you wake up at 3AM with them and shadow them.

Now anytime they are attacked no matter how many attackers you HAVE to protect them at all costs and never let them die or have their area overran.

Man it sure is a lot easier to defend your crafter from 2-3 RPK's that have swords and knives if you have a rifle isn't it?

Oh wait, the village you live in now says that noone is allowed to carry anything other than harvesting tools and crafting equipment. (WTFAMIRITE?!?!?) Now only designated members are allowed to carry weapons in the village and those are selected by the village council.

Hey man I just got told I am supposed to be a soldier and always carry my weapons. The leader said you have way too much stuff in your house and all of it needs to go into the guild bank. Now I have a gun and you have a harvesting sickle. Looks like you are handing over all your stuff.

You know I was in your house getting all the stuff to put into the guildbank...I have always been a soldier and never had time to build and decorate this cool of a house...I am going to live here now and you are going to live in the tent outside. Good thing I know you don't have any weapons.

"Crafting player unsubs and unstalls"

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]