Yea, I know this Daye, but we have to give them something otherwise they won't leave over. Its common sense that making laws doesn't stop law breakers...because they don't care about the law. We just have to make our opposites understand that, and im strictly talking about the ignorant ones who don't realize, before they all screw us over hard.

Background checks help, but like you said...only so much. They won't do much if someone decided to kill their parents and steal their guns and go on a shooting spree. However, where the left sees this as a reason for no one to have guns, that just makes us all more vulnerable to those who prey on the weak. I'm in the process of getting myself a permit for NYC. If you ever lived here then you know, for all their vaunted "first responder" accolades, more often then not they just show up to take notes and find the perp after the fact. I'd prefer to be able to protect myself, not give a victims statement.

There's a country song that addresses this, I believe the title is A Country Boy Can Survive. Listen to it.

Last edited by Stubs; 02/21/13 11:59 AM.

STUBS!