Originally Posted By: sini
Don't get upset when your ideas are taken to their logical conclusions, but next time you advocate for the small government, or complain about getting finger-fucked by TSA, remember you were in the camp asking for more of that.

I hope you enjoy taking shoes off on the way to a movie theater.

Why in the hell would small Government want you to take your shoes off t go to a theater? I really don't how you come to that conclusion. All you need to do is get rid of gun free zones. Since you don't have any common sense, gun free zones means jack shit for someone that doesn't care about the law. You might want to write that down, you keep forgetting that.

As far as TSA goes they simply need to do what Israel has been doing. Yes, profiling... if some white guys ran planes into the fucking towers I wouldn't have a problem if they checked me based on whatever suspicion they had. When you have little kids & old people getting groped in the name of security, then something is fucked up with that system. Unless there is a legitimate threat or suspicion from that particular profile. So far it's working pretty good for Israel. People need to stop being sensitive little pussies and suck it up. If they aren't doing anything wrong, then they shouldn't have a problem. The last I checked Old People and little children weren't flying those planes. That's just Ignorance run a muck. There's a huge difference in having measures of security in certain places where you don't get groped in the name of making you safer. That's fucking dumb!

I'm sure you seen the article I posted where two days after the CT school shootings someone shot up a restaurant and a movie theater in Texas. They had a security guard at that theater, that guard also happened to be a sheriffs deputy. That person shot the shooter that went into that theater. Now tell me why in the fuck do you need to take your shoes off if you have a licensed armed guard?

Last edited by Wolfgang; 01/06/13 10:07 PM.