Originally Posted By: sini
I assume that ample opportunity was given to everyone to distance from the statement. After re-reading this thread and giving people benefit of the doubt, following people appear to support NRA:

Kaotic
Wolfgang
Helemoto
Brutal

Please respond to this thread if you want your name added to the list. Also respond here if you want your name off the list, once I see your post I will cross you name off the list and put a date next to it.

Just to be perfectly clear, here is full transcript of NRA statement.

I could give less of a shit about what list you want people on or not. You are going to try to pull the same left wing bullshit and put words in peoples mouths. You will do this by saying since I support the NRA that I am for those children being shot. I already know you little man, it's the typical left wing bullshit you guys spew when you don't know what the hell you are talking about or even care to. Anything that goes against the left wing marxist agenda must go. When you look it up, tell me how that worked out through out history.

Anyway lets educate you a little, you may want to listen closely to what this woman say's. I doubt that you will get it, but hey, let's be a little crazy and give it a try!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 12/23/12 09:43 PM.