Sethan, your assumption that people around you raise up is based on faulty perfect information assumption. Are you familiar with fog of war concept?

If I suspected government is rounding up people and they are coming for me I'd grab satellite phone (hide it if I have to) plus my laptop (if possible) and go along with it, not grab a gun and try fight other Americans who likely were told a bunch of BS about me and the situation.

If I was evil government trying to take away your shit I'd follow roughly following course of actions:

1. Declare national emergency, probably biological. Plaster news with pictures of guys in hazmat suits and small town somewhere choke-full of gruesome corpses.
2. Declare fake emergency and start forcible evacuation in your area. Anyone resisting declared sleeper agent and/or infected and forcibly detained.

You have your guns in the house. National Guard is on your doorstep telling you to leave everything behind and get into the evacuation bus on the corner. Now tell me how you going to resolve this situation with a gun. Make a last stand?

Last edited by sini; 01/17/13 12:43 PM.

[Linked Image]