Originally Posted By: sini
Please, what intellectual fight? I am not into discussing best way to secede or sharing paranoia about Obama's taking away my guns or government turning into dictatorship and trying to violently oppress me. You are once again confusing participation in your echo chamber with intellectualism.

Everything there is to say about guns was said in this thread. Overwhelming evidence and precedences are against your side, objections you raise are ridiculous and demonstrably wrong. I understand that you see my position in exact same light, but that doesn't make your delusions any less wrong.

lol

Your continued demonstration of analytical abilities gives me the giggles. I am glad I am not one of those people who lives entirely in a bubble of self delusions where reality needs to continually filtered , lest some glimmer of insight permeate and damage an ego entirely too wrapped up in a malformed worldview.

*Hint: the only person demonstrably wrong here is you, it is also demonstrable that you lack the knowledge and power to form meaningful conclusions from fact, even where you might cite a fact and rely entirely on straw men , false continuum and sophist non sequitur to maintain a wall of ego. *

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)