Originally Posted by rhaikh
Your hypothetical bullshit trolling is, as usual, unworthy of response, because it takes this argument out of the reality of the situation. It's as if you are allergic to reality... intellectually agoraphobic

What I want to know is, are you demonstrating moral bankruptcy by taking this position against this man's 24 accusers, or are you going to claim being uninformed of the accusations against the guy prior to bringing him up to attempt to score a political point? Do you believe Trump's 19 accusers are all lying also?

After repeatedly trying to slime everyone disagreeing with you with ridiculous and outrageous accusations, you have negative moral authority to even broach the subject of moral standing. At this point getting shamed by you is a sign of good character and sound judgment.

The question that I asked exposes severe flaw in your reasoning that you chose to dodge and it is relevant for this conversation. It is relevant because bullshit artists that advocate these standards are unlikely to apply these insane standards to themselves. My point is that YOU will quickly discover reason and logic once YOU are on the receiving end of a baseless sexual misconduct accusation. This is because "Trust the victim" is obviously unworkable standard for any kind of prosecution, and it doesn't matter if it is one or 1000s of accusers.

rhaikh, if I accuse you of sexual violence against me, and maybe get Derid or Brutal to back me up, does that mere accusation automatically makes you a sexual predator?

Address the question. Is mere accusation against you sufficient to label you a sexual predator?

[Linked Image]