Originally Posted by rhaikh
It's frankly bizarre that I post a quote from the organizer of Unite the Right and what you guys take away from it is that Twitter is bad.

Here's the text of what you quoted, for anyone else who didn't bother to click on a twitter link the first time:

Originally Posted by twitter link
I'm a Classical Liberal, not a fascist. I believe part of what made white civilizations great is our respect for ideals like free speech and individual liberty.

If we descend into Might Makes Right we're no better than your average tribal warlord.

If I understand, and please correct me if I'm off base, your point is that this since person identifies as a Classical Liberal, the question "is the left eating itself" could be applied Classical Liberalism. There's no point in typing out the continuation of that line of thought here, I'm sure everyone can figure it out.

Is that right?

If so, then I would argue Derid already gave a valid response, which you have dismissed as "twitter is bad," and I would be interested in your response.

If not, I sincerely apologize that I've misunderstood your position, and ask that you clarify.