I fundamentally disagree with you that censorship is hypothetical. Sure, right now it is mostly targeted at racists+, but it doesn't matter that targets are ultimately deserving, if these people don't have freedom of speech then nobody does. Do you at least agree with me on this proposition? That is, do you believe that there could exist society where racists and only racists are censored?

I also disagree with you that we can't do anything about it legislatively. We absolutely can and should. If machinery of censorship allowed to stand it is only matter of short time until it is turned into a weapon that even you would recognize as too damaging.

Your "the next step" and "the sails of this fascist movement" is a cliche and absurd knee jerk into guilt by association. Considering that you have done this multiple times now, I am not willing to chalk it to misunderstanding or poor choice of words. I don't expect much out of Internet, but willful, borderline malicious smearing is essentially at the core of malaise that have taken over the left. What do you hope to gain by attempting these character assassinations? There isn't anyone here to give you likes or retweets. Do you think I might be persuaded or desist by you insinuating I might be a Nazi-sympathizer? Can you at least try to behave as a civilized and thoughtful person instead of a deranged teenager high on a wave of social media attention? That is, have you considered that I might be genuinely concerned about freedom of speech without ulterior motives?

I hope you watched the linked video on call-out culture. When I watched it I thought of you and motivations for your behavior.

Last edited by Sini; 01/08/19 07:50 PM.

[Linked Image]