You think what you think, and I think you view things from a slanted perspective that lacks in objectivity. I think you carry around a lot of intellectual baggage that you have probably carried for so long you forget that you even have it. I think this baggage induces you into making lots of assumptions, which I think you would be better off challenging on occasion.

If you think that considering an Administration that constantly fights transparency, prosecutes genuine whistleblowing, sends cash to friends, let corrupt cronies off the hook, fights to eliminate or reduce Constitutional rights, lies pathologically and is hypocritical in the extreme as corrupt and evil is irrational and borderline "conspiracy theory" then I really have no more to say to you on the subject.

You will continue to view them as well intentioned people who just happen to do and ignore a lot of horrible things, I will continue to view them as cynical power seekers who do not feel bound by morality or who in the best case think the perceived ends justify the means. /shrug

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)