Also, Kaotic I forget exactly which site I was on looking at Ryans voting record. This that pissed me off on it were voting for PAtriot Act, voting for TARP, voting for Bush Medicare expansion.. and a few other things.

Sinij, I think you misunderstand Ayn Rand and your analysis of Objectivism is way off the mark. Objectivism doesnt believe in no-govt.. it espouses the concept of the rights of individuals and the concept that govt is only good when it protects individuals as opposed to promoting collectivist idealism with physical force. You ought to read Atlas Shrugged sometime for yourself, instead of relying on leftist sites to tell you what Objectivism is about.

Also.... Somalia reference again? /facepalm

Because having a simplified and transparent Federal Govt that focused on having a strong military, a high level of actual electoral accountability due to the "weeds" being sorted out locally, courts and basic infrastructure would result in various ethnic warlords setting up tribal kingdoms. Uh huh. Sure. /doublefacepalm

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)