Originally Posted By: sinij
Red, despite your insistence that Tea Party and GOP are not socially conservative, sadly this is not the case. Both GOP and TP are far, far right of the country on these issues and the fact that Bachmann or Sanatorium could be taken serious are ticking bombs. They only reason that GOP still exists today is because young people are not very involved in politics.

Yes I used Glee as an example of what modern standard on social issues is.

I did not say that there were no elements that had addentoanl agendes. I infact included that that there are groups with in the Tea Party that do. I said that one core fiber that brings us togather is fiscal conservative. I also liken it that not every liberal is brain dead. Did you gloss over it and are you now trolling?

Your asking me to speak for millions of people that have different opinons on different matters. The Tea Party is a big tent, all are welcome, and a vast majority do shy away from or exclude the social issues. And I will say it one more time, that there are those in it that do make social issues there all or nothing apporach to voteing, but not every one.

You seem intent on labeling, why do you do this? Can we not still be on the same side while have differing views? You seem to want to ripe people apart couse of differnces instead of trying to find things that do bind us togather, and we can work and agree on. The only war in poltics are those that seek to divide us to conquer us.

Cant we all get along?