I don't know about V.P. but if I were him I'd definitely pick Ron Paul for my Treasury Secretary. I think he should pick Rand for his running mate but I know that won't happen.

I happen to agree with Derid. I think that Obama is actively and intentionally evil. I disagree about Palin though. She may be naive but I don't think she's stupid.

I don't particularly care for Romney either but, he's not a communist. :)
Originally Posted By: Daye
You want the top job ? You need to be a bit more transparent about your life.
Obama is demonstrably the least transparent president we've ever had. Even his autobiography is admittedly a collection of half truths and misinformation. I cannot for the life of me figure out why Romney's people don't at least mention that every time someone asks for his tax returns.

As for the tax returns, meh, he's not required to release them and the only reason the Dems want him to is so they can point out how much money he makes while completely ignoring how much he gives away. If he's managed to legally dodge taxes then good for him, maybe he'll fix that if elected. But rest assured, if he had done ANYTHING illegal on his tax returns this administration would know about it and would have used it by now. Instead they have Harry Reidless out making ridiculous and completely baseless claims, because they know the MSM will report it and no one will pay attention to the retraction.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]