Originally Posted By: sinij
I think both of you allowed partisanship to cloud your judgment. You could still be called rational if you, for example, seen Obama as incompetent or misguided, but seeing him as intentionally evil is a symptom of critical thinking failure of poisoning of information supply.
Frank Marshal Davis - Look him up.

Transparency
more transparency
Had to pass a law to get details...
Memo detailing how transparent they will be. Apparently they thought that you could just say they'd be transparent and no one would question them about it.
Obama's definition of transparency How many of these have they followed up on?
He illegally used executive privilege to conceal information concerning fast and furious records. Unless, of course, he was briefed, but he says he wasn't.

He said "no lobbyists in my white house" and then promptly hired a dozen or so and granted waivers to several others to continue operating as they had in the past.

He promised to televise the healthcare debate. Didn't happen.

He promised all new laws would be posted online for 5 days before he signed them so we could all comment on them. Failed to do this on his very first one (it was posted, but he'd already signed it), and only every one after that.

Subversively removed FBI training materials related to Islamist extremism and allowed folks with ties to terrorist organizations to dictate what training material would be allowed.

Countless statements and retractions and late Friday document dumps in hopes no one will see them.

The list goes on and on. Perhaps other president's did these things too, but Obama promised to be different. No so much.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]