Obama did not end the war in Iraq, but rather failed to come to an agreement over SOFA. All he had todo was nothing, Bush handed the end of the Iraq war to Obama on a silver platter.

As for killing Osama, he does get points for it. But he fails to acknoldge the intleage network set up under Bush. I still blame Bush to this day for not getting him.

I think the TSA performs unwarrented searches in violation of our civil rights. While started under Bush, Obama has done nothing to curb thier illegal power. When we started to ignore our civil liberties in the name of secuirty, then the enemy has won.

If Obama came out tommorow and said that NASA will recive 1% of GDP for funding, I would vote for him. If he came out tommorow and ask congress to repeal the Afforable Healthcare Act, only if they had a better one ready to go in its place, I would vote for him. If Obama comes out tommorow and tells the UN that the US will never give up its 2nd Admenament Rights, I would really think about voting for him. If Obama came out tommorow with a budget plan that follows the princpale of 20% tax/20% spend, I would really really think of voting for him.

He can still in the next 2 months make the changes needed to not only secure a 2nd term, but put America on a course that would truely be an example for the rest of the world to follow.