Originally Posted By: Derid

You think what you think, and I think you view things from a slanted perspective that lacks in objectivity. I think you carry around a lot of intellectual baggage that you have probably carried for so long you forget that you even have it. I think this baggage induces you into making lots of assumptions, which I think you would be better off challenging on occasion.

I openly admit that I do not operate 100% objective in any political discussion. This why I post here, to get my ideas challenged.

Quote:
If you think that considering an Administration that constantly fights transparency, prosecutes genuine whistleblowing, sends cash to friends, let corrupt cronies off the hook, fights to eliminate or reduce Constitutional rights, lies pathologically and is hypocritical in the extreme as corrupt and evil is irrational and borderline "conspiracy theory" then I really have no more to say to you on the subject.

Such Administration would indeed be contemptible and "evil". I just disagree with your conclusions that such Administration is _this administration_.

I've read your links, I openly admit that some of them were news for me. I also admit that most of them, regardless how you assign the blame are black mark on this Administration but they do not add up to what you describe above. Especially if you objectively apply "how is that different from say, Clinton or Bush administration" test.

Do you also think that all Administrations since Reagan were "embodiment of evil"? Why not?

Last edited by sinij; 08/12/12 06:44 AM.

[Linked Image]