"She might be better than Obama, but thats just because I consider Obama actively
and intentionally evil."

Meh. Doubtful it's intentional.

Delusions of grandeur maybe, but probably not intentional. I personally don't care
for Obama as he still has a lot of unfulfilled campaign promises to take care of. So
far his ideas of " fixing " our problems haven't done too much to actually fix anything.

I suppose the best way to look at it is:

" Are we any better off today than we were 3-4 years ago ? "

However, he is learning a very hard lesson in that the POTUS isn't really where the
power is. He can make all the suggestions to Congress that he wants, but since they
control the money, they make the rules.

It will be that way for any president with split houses of Congress. Only when one
party or another has a majority does anything ever change. ( Not always for the
better mind you )

" He who controls the spice, controls the universe. " -Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Afterthought:

While I don't care much for Obama, I don't particularly care much for Romney either.
You want the top job ? You need to be a bit more transparent about your life. Release
your damn tax returns and show the world you really have nothing to hide, or forever
get dogged about it.

It's going to be hard to call this one.

I think the only way Romney is going to beat Obama is if he picks a super VP. Imagine
the fun that would start if he picked Ron Paul as a VP :D Folks would lose their minds.

lol

Last edited by Daye; 08/09/12 03:25 PM.