Originally Posted By: sinij
Tea Party taking over GOP will be the end of conservatism in our lifetime. They are socially conservative (god hate fags), fiscally irresponsible (get your hands off my medicare), don't understand how society works (cutting deps of education, EPA and a number of others).

Fortunately, Tea Party only popular with rural and old white crotchety man. Young, urban and ethnically diverse population will have none of that.

Have you see TV show Glee? That what voter of tomorrow will look like. Now try selling TP to them.

Its not just your prejudice showing, you have no idea what you're talking about.

You've clearly never seen unedited footage of a Tea Party gathering. There are folks at every rally I've seen of every ethnicity and age. In fact, you may recall the Tea Party being excoriated in the media for being gun toting lunatics, and seeing footage of a guy at a rally with an AR-15 slung over his shoulder. They even talked about "white rage" while showing that footage. Problem is, that guy was a black man, but they cleverly edited that to show you what they wanted you to see.

"God hates fags" is the Westboro Baptists and they are a mixture of left and right fringe morons.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]