You sir give me more credit then you think. How have I disagreed with your policatal views, or opionions or value system? I have disareed with you on your hate and attack on millions of people that have a different opion then yours. I present the Tea Party as a collation of Americans from different back grounds, from different ages. That belive in a core of being fiscal conservative. I have admitted that there are those within it that go to far in pushing social issues. You on the other hand protray the Tea Party as out to change America by forcing an end to aboration, by takeing away peoples chooses in who they vote for. You have heaped upon them such negativty that is has come across as being nothing less then hate. Your words are what have stated this stance.

I am not here to pull the wool over peoples eyes. I am not here telling people that what they belive is evil and leading to the destruction of the world. What I have preached is tolerance for others peoles views. Asking people to explain themselves. Opening the doors for more conversation.

You see a conspricay agasint you. I see a person that refuses to accept that ability to change. I am more then willing to change, I am not perfect, I belive there are those that know more then me. However I am not navie enough to think everyone has my best intrest at heart. I listen to both sides, I think for myself, and choose to make the best descion on the information I have that I have verifed for myself.

I am trying to understnad why you seem to have so much hate for the GOP, for people that go to Tea Parties. These folks think differently then you, hell they think differently then I do. But I am willing to give people a chance, you seem to want to attack them.

I am trying to understand you.