Originally Posted By: sinij
It might be not part of your culture, or upbringing or both but it is fairly common understanding that it is OK to disagree.

In case you are not aware, I am letting you know that you no longer arguing politics and instead are now personally attacking me. Did you intend it to come through that way?

Where have I not showen that it is wrong to disagree? Where I have I showen that it is wrong to disagree? I have showen that I will stand up when people make sweeping general statement about millions of people based on hate.

How is asking you about hating people attacking you? If I was to ask a racist why he hates black people(which I have done) is it consider attacking them? no, I am given them a chance to explain why they feel the way they do. You seem to have no desire to truely back up your stance with your own words. You use other words, or defelect when you are forced to answer. You cry attack when you are given a chance to explain. I have given you every chance to have the floor to explain your point of view, but you deflect, you make assumations, you attack millions of people. The hate you seem to show is just as bad as the hate I have seen from people from the right. And yes this is still polictis. Peoples hate or non hate does influnace who they vote for.