You may think I am stupid, but it is the second four years where a president has nothing to lose where they have the most influence and will go with their gut and real core values.

My personal political views are much more liberal (Duh!), and in line with Obama's. The social issues, human rights, and the infiltration of the religious right into our laws are just plain scary to me.

Watching the Koch brothers funding Citizens United and buying Clarence Thomas right in front of our faces is a prime example of what I personally want to fight against.

Justices Thomas and Scalia have both been frequent guests of the Kochs. Between 2003 and 2007, Virginia Thomas, wife of Justice Thomas, was paid $686,589 by the Heritage Foundation, which was funded by David and Charles Koch.

These are the same guys planning on spending $400,000,000 on electing the Romney team.

To me, the choice is totally clear.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter