Originally Posted By: sinij
Policy doesn't work that way. This is like saying "we are going to cure cancer!". Alright, but devil is in the details. Just like in other discussion and Rep. Mick Mulvaney's bill - if there are no details it is all bunch of political theater.
Then its all just political theater since when they do include the details, no one reads it. And, I'm inclined to agree with you on this one, but that begs the question, how can you defend this statement:
Originally Posted By: Sinji
Don't take me it as questioning you, but being outsider (that how I interpret "a real person") is not enough to be enthusiastic about any given politician.

Plus what little is there is outright wrong. For example nobody pays max corporate rate, that number is meaningless so is lowering it. Repeal death taxes? As if wealth inequality is not bad enough already. Plus how are you going to pay for this AND cut deficits.
I'll take your blanket dismissal as a concession and a lack of desire or ability to debate any of these points.

How about this for a policy, wrap Romney in a copper wire and put him next to a magnet, this way we can solve our energy crisis with electricity produced from all the flip-flopping he does.
Well, this explains a lot about why you understand so little about efficient energy creation.

Last edited by Kaotic; 08/08/12 06:07 PM.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]