Alright Sinj, you made a broad sweeping satement with out fore knowledge.

I go to Tea Party Rallies, I was going to them since Apr 15 2008, in response to Bush bailouts, long before Obama was the front runner. Next, my best friend is gay, he loves the cock, he is in essance a gay version of me, I love the pussy, he loves the cock. Guess what, he goes to Tea Party Rallies also. So take that comment that Tea Party people hate fags and shove it up your ass, you are being insluting and I will insult you in kind.

Next at our Tea Party rallies what is the racial and age make up of said rallies? Glad you asked, while close to 60% are white, the rest are black, latino, and india/pakastiany(sp). The age runs from to those that are to young to walk, to being to old to walk. So once again take your comment and shove it up your ass.

When are people going to take thier head out of thier ass and stop labeling any one that they disagree with as being evil. Really folks, we are beset on all sides by those that wish to divide us to control us, and numb nuts like Sinji eat up and ask for more. My god Sinji, get your head out of your ass.

And as a last note, I still love you Sinji, I think your are a wonderfully smart inspired person, but you say that most backass things, that take away from your hard charger style of getting facts out in the open.