You can not put in the hands of private companies, certain essential services.

You can not put the defense of your country, your police, your education system in the hands of a private corporation, as you should not put the Health of your people on the hands of private corporation, because to them what matter is the profit, you cannot measure whatīs the price of human life. You should not make decision on how much you cost a treatment.

There are essential services should be managed by government and security,education,health care are essential. Itīs good remind why do you have a government, to promote the common good, which pillars are security,education,health.

So want to have profit? go fund a new software,automobile,food or whatever industry you like, there are some sectors that you cannot put profit as base of decisions.

You do not know the extension of a health system managed by a big corporation, they define every thing, you cannot fight against them.

The discussion about which level or branch of government like state or federal would be in charge of it, is another history and discussion.

Last edited by Mithus; 09/12/11 04:30 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]