Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
I think it's hilarious that he used to be a democrat. And praised Hilary at one time! He should be your hero Jet!

Perry is a fucking flip flopping christian Nazi. No thanks

I would rather see the other Texan (Ron Paul) win. Derid is correct, Jet likes his hand held.

Hell yes, I love police, fire departments, our military.

We should regulate business more, that way we can force every company in America to go overseas. Then we should tax the millionaires and Billionaires 75% of their earnings (oh yeah, don't forget those millionaires & billionaires begin at $250,000 salary, because you know $250K is a millionaire)

Yeah, lets deregulate it more so they can fuck everyone more that they are getting fucked now. Companies are making RECORD profits in the wake of this shit, and you want to give them the keys to the castle. Fucking genius if you ask me.

Once Obamacare kicks in,doctors won't be making the big money anymore, so having a $200,000 college loan to become a doctor would no longer be financially wise. Can you say shortage of doctors anyone?

There is no shortage of Doctors in Britain. They have fixed salaries and 100% health care coverage. It is amazing to listen to people like you vote against their own interest. Instead of blanket coverage, lets just let all the uninsured destroy their futures by emergency room medical care that they will NEVER be able to pay back. Once again, FUCKING GENIUS.

Also instead of having real tax reform, we can just add thousands more tax laws to the bad system we have in place now. Don't worry though, if you FORGET to pay your taxes you will go straight to jail... UNLESS your name is Timothy Geitner or Charlie Rangel then it's ok, because YOU FORGOT!

Flat tax is the solution in my book, but politics are way to corrupt to let that happen.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter