Well you all forget, it is either going to be Romney, Perry, or Obama. Paul cant win, it is that simple.

I guess you guys are going to have your health care coverage taken care of for the rest of your life WITHOUT Medicare. My parents do not have this option, nor will I. I choose to vote in my own interest, as all of you should do the same. It works in europe, and even canada.

I have paid into Social Security and Medicate for my entire life, never having been unemployed since I was 13 years old (paper route).

You guys are freaking nuts if you think industries will self regulate and that private enterprise can produce all of the great achievements our government has been able to.

I have learned that talking to you guys is a real waste of time, and I will love to see what happens if you all manage to get either Perry or Romney in the White House. Its going to be a total fucking disaster especially for Woman's rights (all the want to do is kill abortion) and for the economy as a whole.

Lets just enact the flat tax and be done with it, but you are all smart enough to know that is not going to happen. If I have to pick between Romney, Perry, or Obama, I pick Obama hands down. If you people take the time to look at either Romney or Perry's history, or policy ideas, and still support them, then there is no reason for me to keep talking to you about this. If you are naive enough to think that Ron Paul has a chance, then I probably should not be talking to you about this anyways.

Honestly it is the lessor of two evils, and to me, Obama wins. I hope to god the rest of the country thinks the same.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter