Quote:
Yeah, lets deregulate it more so they can fuck everyone more that they are getting fucked now. Companies are making RECORD profits in the wake of this shit, and you want to give them the keys to the castle.

Yes they are making profit, so why are they still going overseas? And laying off? I'm not saying we don't need regulation, and if you don't think there is bad regulation, then there is no sense of continuing this discussion. I never said NO regulation, i'm saying no to over regulation... in which YOUR President has said there is some in Government. So obviously you have issues with him as well.

Quote:
There is no shortage of Doctors in Britain. They have fixed salaries and 100% health care coverage. It is amazing to listen to people like you vote against their own interest. Instead of blanket coverage, lets just let all the uninsured destroy their futures by emergency room medical care that they will NEVER be able to pay back. Once again, FUCKING GENIUS.

Fixed salaries,100% healthcare... now why are they in debt again? Also, isn't our population like 5 times their size? Remeber the Hawai childcare single payer state funded Insurance? It lasted 8 months, then they had to dump it from the cost. I'm willing to do healthcare reform, first off lets put in some tort reform. Lets face it there's a lot of frivilous lawsuits. And yes, I know there's legitimate malpractice as well. Lets not make it so easy for any douchebag trying to score an easy buck. Also, lets be able to buy Insurance across state lines. Competition helps. If the government were a little more efficient and didn't have so much Bureaucractic BS, cost wouldn't be so high.

Quote:
Flat tax is the solution in my book, but politics are way to corrupt to let that happen.

I agree we need a new tax solution. Maybe something like a low national tax, along with a consumer based tax. When the wealthy go to buy all those Jets, they will have a tax on it. Then again, you're right... politics are to corrupt to change a corrupt tax system. Because all those millionaires making $250,000 a year need to be taxed more.