Jet,

We have known each other a long, long time, and in most things I like you just fine. But your political stance is complete ass and I would, without hesitation mind you, seriously punch you up side your head in real life if you ever spout 1/4 of that horse shit you spew. It is mind bogling that someone as intelligent as you can not see past the rhetoric yoou have been shoveled.

Government was not designed to take care of people. Period. And I am sick to death of everyone with a liberal mind set attempting to make it do so. Go the fuck to Russia, PLEASE.

And no..Rick Perry is a nightmare waiting to happen. The one thing I am 60% confident of right now is that Obama has a very, and I do mean very, slim chance of getting re-elected. It is only a matter of which way the job situation and economy go in the next 12 months. Without a big win in that arena, he will not be re-elected. And that is a double edge sword, cause as sure as hell he needs to go, the frightening part is who might replace him. And do not fool yourself for one minute Jet, if it comes down to Obama and Perry, you are whacked if you think Perry does not have a chance. As scary as that is, he will pull many votes that Obama thinks are his away, as well as every vote from the conservative base and in a no win, one or the other, he will pull even the tea party and many independants, just because Obama has been such a pathetic excuse for a President.

Last edited by Vuldan; 09/10/11 06:07 PM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]