Originally Posted By: JetStar
Actually as we break this down, we come closer and closer to agreement.

Wolfgang, you are actually starting to make sense.

Believe you me, I am not 100% for everything democratic. I am just picking the lessor of two evils.

So what is it going to be Wolf, Derid, and Vuldam? Perry, Romney, or Obama? I am so curious who you would choose if it came down to it. Then after you make your decision, lets break down their policies and what it means to America for the next 4 to 8 years.

This is going to be interesting if you guys go along with this thread.

Given those choices and no other, which I actually have the right to vote other (In my case, even tho he has little chance of winning, Ron Paul will get my vote), but, if there were only those 3 available to me Jet, Romney would receive my vote hands down.

The reason Romney scares politicians and people is that they can not pin down what a Romney Presidency would actually look like. He may dable in the political arena, but he is a businessman first and foremost. This makes him an unknown commodity. I do believe his policies and direction would be good for the country economically and with respect to making enroads to clearing up the debt, IF, he could also depend on a balanced house and senate. I would suggest that Romney's ability to be flexible, rather than hardlined, is a good thing for him. In reality, none of us can really know what he would do, but of those 3 choices, he would be the best available. Of those 3 candidates, his record shows that he has the ability to look past the pettyness of party and choose people who will work based on ability and whatever vision is present. I would suggest the American people will keep their welfare as a strong vision, since so many continue to believe it's the governments job to improve their lives. As such, Romney will also be the liberal democrats best hope of holding on to some of the ridiculous things Obama has put into place. Not all of them mind you. I am convinced Romney will do away with this nightmare health bs and come up with something better and more appropriate, which would be Insurance Reform, if we must have the government messing in captolistic systems. A huge mistake by the way, but not one I see changing soon.

As far as Obama is concerned, we deserve (we being the metaphorical American, not me personnally) everything he has done to us. He had nothing to offer in the way of political focus, national respect or international capacity beyond the color of his skin. And thus, we get what we paid for. Anyone who does not understand the reality only has to look at the direct result of the government taking over GM to see where Obama's "give a shit" really rests. The Union and the "elite rich" of GM benefitted from that, the shareholders got stabbed in the ass and the continued unwillingnness of people to invest in major companies of the country continues out of fear of that happening again. His complete disregard of the US Constitution is abhorrent, and his political circus bs is pathetic. He got his deal for the debt ceiling so he could go on vacation. PHA...ass.

I sincerely wish for the revolution to begin, for the Veterans to take over and bring this whole system in line..oh wait..that is Starship Troopers...not the worst thing that could happen. :-)

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]