Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Wow, someone has been watching a little to much of Keith Olberman. This is a big talking point of the left. I just don't get it, why does the left think so many people don't want rich people to be taxed? Especially a movement like the tea party, where their platform isn't ONLY taxes. The top percentaged of the wealthy already pay the biggest pie in taxes. If you want fair taxes, then scrap the fucking federal tax and IRS PERIOD and put in place the FAIRTAX ACT. EVERYONE would pay the same tax, whether your some crackhead on the corner to Bill fucking Gates. You will be looking for a long ass time to find a democrat that supports the fairtax act, humm I wonder why... after all they are supposed to be ALL about fair taxes. The Democrats aren't the good guys, they have their hand in the cookie jar as much or MORE than any other party. This is why the Dems and repubs BOTH can lick my fart box. BOTH are corrupt fucks. And this is why you see Tea party movers going against republicans as well. You can use the MSNBC talking points all you want, but it simply isn't the TRUTH behind the movement.

You go girl!!

307 Million in America at current Census pace.

That's 304 Million Sheep, and more then enough idiots.

Its up to the 1%'s to explain to the sheep and the idiots they are being led into the wolves den.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!