Ok I have to admit to a terrible mistake, an error in judgment. I voted for Obama.....I listened to his rhetoric and gave careful consideration to who had the best chance to get things done for the country......maybe it was time for a change. The house and senate were lost, even if McCain won he wouldn’t be able to get anything done and after all he was from a different time maybe what we really needed was new blood, new thinking, someone who could bring people together and get things done.

After all he said he would be everyone’s President and lead from the middle haha this I never believed least you think me a total moron but I could live with a little left, things had been leaning right for a while now so ok I can live with a little left. My wife didn’t buy it but I said don't worry baby he wants what every President wants..... a second term, no way he will just leap off the left wing cliff hahahaha I was wrong on both counts which my wife reminds me of at least weekly.

Not only did he jump off the liberal left cliff but he, Pelosi and Kennedy all held hands and giggled like school girls as they leaped together.

I wanted him to fix the economy stupid, instead he fixed things like health care....I did not and do not want that! He gobbled up private business like it was candy and every other thing dems have wanted for years and then at the very last he made a weak effort at the economy and now he and dems don't know why we are not happy...... he did everything but what we (at least me) hired him for.... he will be a one term President and I may never cross party lines again LOL.

He and dems lost me and thousands more like me and will most likely never get us back. Hope you enjoy the 4yrs.
Of course he is the legal president, and qualified to be but he is also an academic hahaha which means he can tell you how a lot of things should be but fails terribly at really making anything work.