Originally Posted By: Vuldan
At the basic core, my statement was clarification. I have absolutely no love for any religion, period. Notice I say "religion". That is my choice, and my freedom. Islam and the muslim faith is still so far behind the rest of the world in terms of simple belief structures and basic human rights within the religion that it is almost barbaric in some cases. Christianity can rarely claim a higher calling either. According to David Barrett et al, editors of the "World Christian Encyclopedia: A comparative survey of churches and religions - AD 30 to 2200," there are 19 major world religions which are subdivided into a total of 270 large religious groups, and many smaller ones. 34,000 separate Christian groups have been identified in the world. And the funniest part if all that is each one thinks THEY are right. Give me a freakin break.

/agree 100%

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter