Is there any actual evidence the mosque would be used to house a cult? First I have heard of that aspect.

As far as Obama being an American... havent seen any evidence that he isnt to be honest. More to the point - even if he isnt, at this point in time, arguing that point is 100% counter productive. Your odds of getting anyone else to listen to those arguments at this point is extremely slim.

All arguing the Birther does, is distract people from the important issues. Obama an co are currently laughing at everyone who is still beating the Birther horse. Why? Because if they were pointing out the flaws of his ideals and policies, rational people might take note and listen instead of tuning them out.

Arguing the Birther or closet muslim angles are meaningless because there is no possible way that anything productive will ever come of it. And I actually do not think Islam is his religion TBH, he is a career politician. Thinking any career politician in the USA has any religion that isnt going to help them get elected is a mistake IMO.

And as far as the "converting our way of life" thing goes... are you saying that is that mosque got built, you would convert to Islam? Maybe the cult will construct a mind-control device to convert the nation? If neither of the above are true, whats the problem?

I agree that political correctness is a problem, but hating on Islam is not the solution to that particular problem.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)