I think Obama is an American citizen and the reason they don't release his birth certificate is exactly what Derid said. If people stay focused on that, it distracts folks from the things his regime is doing.

I don't believe he is a Muslim. I don't think he is a Christian either. Not in the sense that most Americans understand it. He's spent 20 years listening to Black Liberation Theology. Look it up. That combined with "Dreams from my Father," who was a devout Marxist, and looking at the people he has surrounded himself with (mostly Marxists, Maoists, and Communists) tells me exactly who Obama is and what he wants for our country. Look up Anti-Colonialism.

Those and nothing else are the reasons that I make the case against his policies and the policy of the current leadership of our country on a daily basis. There's no need to run down the conspiracy theory road. There is no conspiracy. They aren't hiding. Read their own words and observe their actions. They want to kill the free market and capitalism and they make no bones about it. They think we owe the rest of the world something. Whether that's because they feel guilty for being prosperous or for some other misguided ideology doesn't matter to me. If they want to live under communism, go some place else. I keep hearing them say great things about Cuba and Venezuela. I'll pay for the one way tickets...

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]