Originally Posted By: Derid

Theres an odd 600k Muslims in NYC by many estimates, and plenty died in the trade center attack. Why shouldn't they get a mosque if someone had the money to build it?

With all the legit reasons to fear, loathe and despite Obama - I always fail to see why so many choose to pick up on the meaningless. Birth certificate, closet Muslim, etc

cuz the mosque will be used as a headquarters for a cult that is not just interested in worship
instead they want to convert our way of life to their stoneage bullshit no thanks i personally would love to declare all out war on islam and end it before they even get the chance to see their ideals fulfilled
so like you dont care if hes not an american? last i checked that was kind of a important part of being president it made sure the president had our country at heart.
and the closet muslim thing is an issue when he claims hes not but then quotes the muslim book endlessly and appologuising to the muslim brotherhood for americas awful behavior toward them.
heh the level of acceptance of shit like this is why this country is falling to shit political correctness and the unwillingness to question authority is astounding
jfk said it i think we must always be vigilant
question your government its your right and duty

Originally Posted By: JetStar
You people amaze me. You want to deny others the very rights you enjoy. You want to follow the rules of the constitution whenever it is convenient for you.

Quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I think if your going to accuse an entire religion of something and try to limit where they can worship, then we need to make sure that no Catholic churches are withing 20 minutes of elementary schools.

This dangerous trend with the far right wing is really scary and you folks need to check yourselves. Persecuting people for their religious choices is UNAMERICAN.

real nice sentiment jet but it is not all about worship and religion islam has a very serious political system their religion is their political system .
simple fact is worship and religion is not their goal it is their means to an end and that end is their shuria law
they will lie and say otherwise but then their bible tells them that its just fine to lie to infadels{us}
i personally like what little freedoms i have left i will fight this shit till my last breath
as well as the ignorance that treats them like any other religion CUZ THEY R NOT

separation of school and state jet?
last i heard chistian kids get in trouble for praying in school while the muslims are allowed to and they tell the other kids to take a nap during raamadan
everyone wants to bend over and be PC for the people who may kill others if we upset them.
that type of bullying needs be returned 10 fold.
if they build that building i wont be suprised to see counter terrorism on them and to be honest its about damn time someone did something cuz mr obama does nothing but shelter these fucks cuz he is one of them

Last edited by morlander; 09/18/10 05:47 PM.