Originally Posted By: Vuldan
I have done some extensive study on the religions of the world. I will stay completely out of that discussion out of respect for the all the different belief systems here. How you believe is not for me to question or change. Time will tell on both of these issues, and I predict they will both result in acts of violence as people with petty minds and beliefs react rather than respond.

I have actually read and studied a non King James Bible, The Qu'ran, and the Torah. Call it a side effect of a deeply ecumenical Father at a Catholic School who believed the more you knew about someones belief system and dogma the better you could understand there point and position and the easier it is to have an open informed dialogue.

Its real real real easy. There is only one Yahweh, and that cosmic force is the God of Abraham, the Father of Jesus, and the inspiration and guiding light of the prophet Muhammad, end of discussion.

There is only "People of The Book" and "People not of the Book"

The problem isn't the dogmatic structures of these three Religions, the problem is in almost cultist fanaticism that is wrapped in the shroud of these religions that exist in each of these 3 Religions.

Extremist Muslims are borderline Fascists bent on spreading the word of Islam by the sword. Fanatic Christians, while less militant in nature are just as insidious as they spew rhetoric and stir emotions based on lies and deceit in the name of Christ. Militant Hebrews/Jews who seek the destruction or removal of any of there 5,000 year old territorial enemies in the holy lands are right up there in the Bullshit Factor.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!