they are not constitutionalists, not by a long shot. That is what they are banking on or trying to closely associate themselves with but realistically there is NOTHING in their political rhetoric that rings of liberty or the pursuit of happiness for all men and women of a fair and equal measure. The Tea Party is a abomination and a stain on social and political progress. They make many claims that are both contradictory and unsupported by fact. They are liberal crusaders trying to disguise themselves by wrapping themselves in the American Constitutional principles. Many are political chaos theorists trying to perform social experimentation on a weakened and troubled American people. A true Constitutionalist is defined as a philosophy or ideology that the authority of the government is derived from the people, subject to written laws which formed the foundation of our country. The Tea Party is a group of self serving politicians no different then those they seek to over throw, with agendas that are just as radical or restrictive as any Republican or Democrat. They want you to believe that is what they are all about they are not, take the word of a born and raised true constitutionalist.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]