Tasorin had it right. I am amazed by what some very smart people believe, they hate us, our way of life, our freedom. People seem to forget we didn’t do anything to them and they brought down the towers. Please don’t give me crap about our governments policies being the reason…..no reasonable semi-sane person really thinks that’s an excuse for mass murder.

It's their way or the grave way.

Even the most moderate Muslim countries are backwards as hell in the way they treat women and people with unconventional lifestyles.

They have every right to build it, but it's just plain wrong and if the intent was to bring about understanding and communication I really want to meet that genius! It will be celebrated around the world as a victory monument over the western devils and I will never buy anything else.

I am so tired of hearing about how we have to be tolerant.....why? That’s like saying the murder victims family has to be understanding of the how the killer was raised and his motivation. How about they learn a little tolerance and then we can start the dialogue? Until then they see our efforts at talk and reason as weakness not strength....sure we know different but this is not about us.
America is not perfect. We are not, nor have we ever been perfect or completely fair but we are as close as this world offers.

Oh and Jet any good Christian will tell you the old testament was done away with when Jesus died on the cross and a new set of rules was set in place all about peace, love and understanding. I am a heathen so I don’t care one way or the other but if you need rules to live by the 10 from on the mountain are a good place to start.

Last edited by Banshee; 09/09/10 04:12 PM.