Originally Posted By: Helemoto
I am a catholic and I don't hear my religious leaders telling me to go out and hate others based on their religion. I hear them say go out and help more, give more you greedy bastards.

StValentines comment that the religions of the world fight each other and waste money on their religious buildings. They have and need the buildings, or do you expect them to work out of tents.

Last I looked the only religions fighting each other are the Jews and muslims with the Jews defending themselves.

We have been a country for 234 years. Why is it our fault most of the world just discovered indoor plumbing. We are the or were the richest country in the world and we give the most to the world not just in money or time spent helping the less fortunate. The world is a better place with us in it then without us. When people down grade us I get pissed.

Ronald Reagan said "America is a shining city upon a hill whose beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere."
This still holds true,people still flock here.

You are putting your anger to religion saying they don't help enough. Your anger should be put to its proper place GOVERNMENTS. They are the ones that fuck shit up.

This is all win, I agree with RR, he did say it best we are a "shining city" there are roles in the global community that each nation will inevitably fall into, and America will undoubtedly become the worlds police force, of course with other nations adding additional assistance. Our country is built on the industrial military complex of Roman Empire design whether we want to admit it or not. There are distinct advantages and disadvantages to that, but sufficed to say Organized religion has it's down side but is not to fully blame.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]