"Dear President Obama: While we are at it, can we go ahead & put a beautiful statue of Lee Harvey Oswald on the grassy knoll in Dallas & maybe even throw a huge celebration shrine over the Pearl Harbor monument in honor of the Japanese victory that took place there .Yes, .........Mr.President, IT IS THE SAME THING as allowing a mosque to be built at Ground zero."

LOL go overboard much. I am sure the grassy knoll is not for sale or rent. I would assume the Pearl Harbor Monument is safe as it is government property.

What ever side you are on, they have been given the go ahead from what ever council in New York that gives the ok. You can bitch or support all you want but the Obama can not tell anyone they can or cant do it, he is not all powerful.

From what I understand this is a few blocks from the Ground Zero. People talk like they are building it right smack dab in the middle of GZ.

You need to remember the building is a private building and anytime the government tries to tell private companies what they can or cant do I get my hackles up. Like the council that had to approve what they wanted to do pisses me off more then what they want to do with it.