1) Evolution is fact. We can see the impact of evolution every single day (and without stretching the imagination!). Of course scientists and the like get to watch bacteria and such evolve regularly, but the rest of us have to settle for evidence such as dog breeding. Breeding dogs is premeditated evolution; breeders take dogs with ideal traits and put them together until they make doggy babies. Then they do it again with the generation of dogs they just bred. This is how new breeds of dog *evolve* into existence.

If you deny that evolution is fact, then you aren't paying attention to the shit that goes on around you every day.

However, I understand that the controversy surrounding the battle between "creationists" and "evolutionists" can be very confusing at times.

It *is* (and this is where the argument is relevant) theory that all life evolved from single-cell organisms that magically appeared one day several billion years ago. At first glance, it seems just as improbable as an invisible sky-daddy deciding our rock needed a little something to spice it up a bit. It is a theory because we have no way of going all the way back to the origin of life and watching it happen. For questioning this, I respect you (as long as you can admit that your beliefs sound just as ridiculous as mine).

2) If we aren't going to let people abort unborn babies to prevent a whole fuckton of unnecessary bullshit then we should give them the right to eat them after they're born!

As a side note I would like to discredit any future rebuttal that may play on the idea that "those (born or unborn) babies are tomorrow's future." Aborting a fetus isn't something people go out and do for shits and giggles, abortions are a responsible way of maintaining the integrity of our social structure.

For 9 months babies are parasites, and then they enter the real world where they rely on us to be responsible and well-off enough to take care of them for 18 years. In the interest of unborn babies everywhere: no one deserves to be raised by parents who don't want them; no one deserves to be raised by parents who can't afford to feed them or bring them to the doctor; and no one deserves to be raised by parents who suck at life so bad that they think having sex doesn't make babies.

I personally believe that abortion should be mandatory unless a couple can meet certain criteria based on levels of education and income (not to say everyone needs a college degree and a desk job, but high school diploma and relevant real-life experience should be required), and can provide a rough outline of how they plan to manage their jobs, time, and money in a way which will provide to the child. It doesn't need to be a tedious procedure, but everyone should be required to prove they can take care of themselves and a child before they should be allowed to raise a child.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]